Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Staying focused...

I have a lot of balls in the air right now. With school and work and Aaron and Noni and family and upcoming travel, I'm starting to feel a little stressed... But jazzed too! I feel like I have something to work towards, a path to follow, if you will. I did obtain an "analog" schedule, which is helping immensely. I've been able to keep track of all the little road signs during the day, to help me down my path. Today, despite it being a Monday, was actually pretty good. I was able to get a lot done today and I feel awesome!

The only way I can tell that I'm stressed is through my body... Boy, is it telling me to slow down a little... or get an adjustment... I can't quite tell at the moment. I tend to keep all my stress in my neck and shoulders... I've been doing the stretching exercises to alleviate the tension in my neck all day today, but it's not working that well... Which is what leads me to think I need an adjustment... But, if I go to the chiro, my insurance won't pay (I've reached my max limit for the year on chiro visits), so it won't be cheap... It will also require multiple visits to correct all my issues (pelvis is out, which stresses my knees, which knocks me out of whack in my upper back...) I think it will have to wait until after the first of the year... Ibuprofen will have to do me for a while...

Maybe it would help if I got a therapeutic massage... Does anyone know someone in Juneau who would do it for cookies? I can bake a real mean cookie!

No comments: