Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The dreaded flu...

I went home early on Wednesday, because I didn't feel well... Very lethargic, headach, joint/muscle pain... Absolutely NO energy...

Which led to Thursday in bed in the same state. Friday, energy-wise was a little better, but I woke up with a fever, so I stayed home again.

(and before you ask, no, it wasn't H1N1... I had nothing respiratory with this flu... Just overwhelming fatigue and body aches and slight fever... Not even bad enough for the doctor to squeeze me in... They just said rest and fluids and if it gets worse, go to the ER...)

Today, I was feeling quite a bit better, so I decided to - *gasp* - take a shower and venture outside to get some fresh air... Aaron took this to mean that I was better, so he talked me into going to the hanger for a good part of the day... Don't worry, I bundled up, and stayed bundled up the whole time I was there...

The fatigue came back about an hour into the Girl's Night In chat on PWC. Aaron wanted to go to a movie (we mis-communicated on that one... I thought he meant the goat movie with George Clooney...He meant "Amelia", which isn't showing here yet...). So one temper tantrum later, we are back home. I'm glad we didn't go out. Now I can go lay down and get some more rest.

I have an assignment due tomorrow, so I have to get up at some point and finish it (I started it earlier in the week, thank goodness). Hopefully, I have enough energy to get a jump start on next week's assignments too!

1 comment:

Vgerdeb said...

I hope you're all recovered! Grandma D saw "Amelia" - she said it was really good!