Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

So...

How is everything going for everyone else? I'm thinking about keeping an "analog" schedule to MAYBE try to help me plan my day... I don't know what else to do. I have Google Calendar, and use that for work (when I remember to bring it up)... I also have Google Calendar sync'd to my outlook at work (but it doesn't sync ALL my calendars... ugh...) and to my iPhone... It is a great interface for reminding me of stuff, when I remember to use it... It's hard to see my entire day on my phone, so I very rarely check it... I spent the entire time during DWTS tonight plugging the due dates to my school assignments into it... It might just be easier to go back to my written schedule book... That way, I can see EVERYTHING I need to do for the day, and not just my work stuff...

So I have a Franklin Covey binder, that I haven't used since 2006... So it definitely needs new inserts, IF I decide to use it again... I'm not really sure that it will fit into my life right now... It's kind of cumbersome, for me... Maybe I'll see if I can find my old (personalized) Day Planner... Hmmm...

I have a little pocketbook one that was given to me by a vendor, but I think it's too small...

Either way, I'm going to have to spend some money figuring out how to mesh my work, school, condo association and personal lives together...

I get a headache just thinking about it...

Ugh...

No comments: