Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh so boring... but then again...

So I started designing a new background/layout for my blog, but then stopped... I spent WAY too much time on it last weekend. I'll revisit it at some point in time. I've been working on a way to do my personal logo as a background, but I haven't been able to get it to cooperate. I guess I'll have to break down and buy Photoshop... Until then, enjoy the "oh so boring" background and layout you see now...

In other news, the new Pilot Wives Club website goes live today at 8 central (5 o'clock, Alaska Time). Yay! Many thanks to Summer for all her hard work in bringing it from planning to fruition. We'll be on the site tonight to answer questions and give prizes! It is an exciting time for the PWC! We will have a public site, so people can see what we are about, do a little shopping and have fun. If you want to be a member, it is free. You will then have access to our main (private) site where we have our discussions and such.

If you get a chance, come on over to the Pilot Wives Club! Also check out our page on Facebook!

No comments: