Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where's Jen?

This is the line I use in my subject line at work if I have to step out for a bit. It helps my coworkers know when I am not in the office. Sometimes I feel like I need to announce it to my readers as well... Maybe not all the time, but occasionally like now, when I've been absent for a while or if I expect to be...

I feel like I've been going in so many different directions. I have my responsibilities as a wife. I have my responsibilities in my career. I have my responsibilities with the Pilot Wives Club and many others. I have recently added school to my mix with the hopes of obtaining my degree. With so much on my plate, I have a hard time finding balance.

So, Where's Jen? In the mix of everything I have going on, where do I find time for me? I've been struggling with this for a while now. I feel like I've lost myself along the way. I am on a search for balance, for my identity back. Keep checking back for updates and any tips I find along my new path.

1 comment:

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

Hey Jen, maybe it is time to built in "me-time". Let's say that from 8-9pm it is just you that rings your bell. I know..easier said than done...