Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm so excited!

Today is my last day on my diet. I still plan on doing it how I have been, on restricting what I eat and when, but I plan on adding a cup of coffee to my breakfast routine tomorrow morning (mmmmm.... coffee.......). I also can have a fun size candy bar tomorrow! You have no idea how hard it is to stay away from the candy jar today... I have a nagging little voice in the back of my head that says "if you can have one tomorrow, you can have one today! What's one day matter?"... I have a pretty good support system here at work and if need be, she will hide the candy jar from me... Hopefully, my will power will succeed in this battle and she won't need to.

On another note, my lovely husband is coming home this afternoon for the rest of the month :)

I'm so glad he's home over Memorial Day. I have a 3 day weekend coming up and I plan to spend it all with him :)

1 comment:

Silvie - SE Impressions said...

Yay for you that you are almost done with the diet!! Now keep it up! (I know, easier said then done....)

Great that A is coming home!