Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Schitzophrenic Psycho...

In my continuing boycott of all things Taylor Swift, I have switched my online radio station to "Big R Radio-Alternative Rock". I enjoy alternative rock, but I usually listen to "Solo Piano" as my desk is in the front office and alternative rock isn't very appropriate for everyone to listen to...

However, lately, I've been listening to alternative rather than piano. I've been doing tasks that do not require a whole lot of thought, so I can listen to songs with words.

This brings me to the point of my post... Big R Radio has been playing a song where the lyrics go "Maybe I'm the one who is the schitzophrenic psycho..." I don't know who sings this song, or even the background behind it. The first time I heard this song, I kind of chuckled and my co-worker couldn't believe that there is a song with such lyrics. Every time I've heard it since then, I proclaim that I am a schitzophrenic psycho and we all laugh... Good times... (This post in no way is making fun of such people who are aflicted with schitzophrenia... just the song)

So, these are the things that I have to listen to because I refuse to listen to Taylor Swift. I wish I could listen to other stations, but she is EVERYWHERE! I'm still working on building a Taylor Swift-free iPod, but I'm not quite there yet. Until then, my options are alternative rock or classical... She has yet to infiltrate those genres so far...

Thanks for reading this really pointless post. :)

No comments: