Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Have yourself a very Merry Christmas...

If you are celebrating the holiday today, I will you a very Merry Christmas. If you are like me, with a husband out of town for the holiday, and are postponing your celebrating, then Happy Holidays at a later date.

We are postponing our celebration until the 10th, to give Aaron ample time for anticipation and to see presents under the tree for a while. I have had the joy of experiencing the tree since the first of December, and he hasn't. His family is taking bets to see if he lasts that long... Originally, I was all set to have "Christmas" on the 1st, when he returns home. But no, he wanted it later and HE picked the date of the 10th... So he will have to wait until then... mwah ha ha ha!

I have been working on my final projects for school. I hope to have them ready to be polished by the time he comes home. Tomorrow, I will be hitting the after Christmas sales to obtain wrapping paper and stocking stuffers.

No comments: