Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to normal... sort of...

Today is the first day back to work for me. A is still on "vacation" and his grandma is still with us. We have been having so much fun showing her all over the place. Yesterday, we went to Hoonah and she got a "back country" tour from a friend of ours. Luckily, we didn't see any bears, but we did get to see some humpback whales feeding just off shore and then a stream full of salmon. She didn't expect to see any of that. Not sure what the dynamic duo have planned for today without me, but I'm sure it will be fun...

Now, on to the massive amount of work on my desk, as well as delegating between our accountant and our auditors... Oh joy ;)

2 comments:

danette said...

The tour sounds like fun! I hope ya'll are taking pictures :)

Good luck w/ the work, that is the worst part about coming back from vacation...

Vgerdeb said...

I'm putting back country tour on our list for next time!