Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A klutz... Awake and asleep...

I woke up this morning with my left pinky REALLY sore, at the knuckle where it joins the hand... I must have slept on it funny...

This is not the first time I've done something to my self in my sleep. I sprained my ankle once while I was asleep... I remember waking up that day and trying to walk, and not being able to... We had to get crutches for me to use for a few days...

As for my pinky, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I'll have it checked out then... Hopefully I didn't do anything TOO bad to it... It doesn't feel broken, but you never know with these kinds of injuries. I have dealt with claims where someone hurt their hand, thought it would get better, only to find out months later that it was (and in some cases still is) fractured... We'll see...

No comments: