Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Poor Noni...

I love it when crap happens that causes people to question your character...

As you know, Noni comes with me to work. We were sitting in the conference room, eating lunch, and afterwards, I invited her to sit on my lap. Always up for attention, she jumped at the chance...

After everyone else left the conference room, I decided that it was time to get back to work, so I started to shoo her off my lap...

We have chairs that are metal frames with the seat cushion suspended between them... There is a gap in-between the seat cushion and the frame on the sides of the chair...

Noni decided to depart my lap from the side... Getting her leg caught in the gap in the process... Of course, she started FREAKING OUT because she couldn't move... The sounds coming out of my dog's mouth brought everyone running... Thinking I was beating her or something (thanks, dog...)

While lifting her up again so we could get her leg out, of course she bit me... She was panicking and didn't mean it... Thank goodness she just grazed me and all I'm left with is a bruise...

I checked her out afterwards... She seems fine... Doesn't have any sore spots on her leg... But she is content to sleep on her bed now... And seems pretty clingy at the moment... Usually she is all about laying in the sunbeam that is between my desk and my admin's...

Poor Noni...

1 comment:

danette said...

Poor Noni, how traumatic! Glad you're both ok.